REPLACE ME Limited (company number CO-NO) (“REPLACE ME ”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of the website.
Our priority is safety and security in the user experience. Information submitted to us through our website or any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
Information Collected and How It Is Used
Relevant information from your CV may be collected by REPLACE ME including but not limited to your personal details, your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and any other relevant
information. This may also occasionally include sensitive personal information (details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin or similar). It is held, used and disclosed by REPLACE ME as in the following ways:
- Provision of services to you;
- Maintaining a business relationship, where you are a client or candidate user of our website;
- Enabling you to submit your CV to apply for specific jobs or for general applications;
- Matching your information with job opportunities, in order to find an opportunity suitable to you. We may include sensitive personal information in this process (such as ethnic origin, gender etc.);
- Answering any queries you may have;
- Direct-marketing or informing you of news, products and services, industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. You will be able to unsubscribe from such communications should the need arise;
- Ensuring client contractual obligations are met;
- Supplying your information to third parties retained by us to provide services requested by our clients, for example reference checking, qualification and criminal record-checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as REPLACE ME ;
- Supplying your information where necessary to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, including professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as REPLACE ME ;
- Where REPLACE ME or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors;
- Releasing your information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if requested. Also, where permitted and requested to do so by law;
- Your consent may also be sought for any purpose not listed above to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.
CV (Curriculum Vitae)
Your CV may be submitted through our website or via email. This may be towards a specific job opportunity or may be for general submission against opportunities that become available as they become available. Your CV will be stored in the REPLACE ME database, and will be accessible by our consultants at REPLACE ME Your CV may also be e-mailed directly to other REPLACE ME representatives.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by submitting a new CV. Your old CV will be archived.
REPLACE ME – Aggregate Information Relating to Online Visitors
Information and statistics are gathered collectively about all visitors to the REPLACE ME website. This information is used only in aggregate form. This information helps us determine the most beneficial service provision for users and to improve our online provision to create a better overall experience for users. This information may also be used for market profiling to help identify services or jobs which may be of interest to all users.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies in use on our site include Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Other cookies may also be used anonymously to report on visitor sessions. Your personal information is not stored and retained by any cookies used on our website.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administration fee for this service
Your request may be refused legally and in such circumstance we will always give a clear reason why.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact legal@DOMAIN.co.uk. You also have the right to ask REPLACE ME to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request to delete your file, we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. In such circumstance we will always give a clear reason why.
Please note that clicking on links within our website may result in opening another website. Their privacy, cookie and data protection practices may differ to those of REPLACE ME . Please consult the policies of the linked site in such circumstance. We are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
The Internet is a global entity and as such your information may be electronically routed through multiple server systems. By browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Changes to Privacy and Cookies Policy
REPLACE ME reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Continued use of this website or our services after such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Please feel free to e-mail us at legal@DOMAIN.co.uk with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our Privacy, Cookie and Data Protection policies or call your local office to speak to one of our representatives.
REPLACE ME is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
For any queries relating do privacy or security, please email legal@DOMAIN.co.uk or write to us at :
Our registered office is at:
Privacy & Security
REPLACE ME Limited
The Dower House
108 High Street
Herts HP4 2BL