Town Planning Job Opportunity:
Planner MRTPI or RTPI – Town Planner/ Urban Planner/ Senior Planner. Northampton, £35,000 to £50,000.
Opportunity appeals to candidates living in: Leicestershire, Coventry, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire, Peterbrough and Oxfordshire.
Innovative and forward thinking Architectural Practice based in Northamptonshire, with a substantial client base and an array of projects that are continuously growing.
Live Planning projects consist of mixed use buildings, commercial, retail, residential and historical.
Town Planning Job:
Due to a positive development of new work, our client has created an opportunity for a Planning Professional with the opportunity to implement their own style of working and interested in developing and recruiting a team around them.
This opportunity is open to individuals with a track record and previous Planning experience from: Urban Planning, Town Planning, Local Authority Planning, Private or Public sector.
Work across all Town Planning aspects: Proposal, full/part planning, reserve matters, enquires and report writing. Working closely with clients and understanding their needs, following “RTPI” legislation where your duties will be 50% on site and 50% office based.
1. Good understanding of all Town Planning Aspects, Planning Rules, Planning Permission/Proposal, Planning Applications, Planning Discharge, Planning Regulations, Planning adaptation/change.
2. Previous history and experience working in a similar role
3. Industrial 3/4 year’s experience working within Planning
4. Excellent writing skills – Creative planning descriptions
5. Excellent communication and listening skills
6. Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Planning; commercial, residential and historic building proposals
7. Opportunity appeals to candidates living in: Leicestershire, Coventry, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Oxfordshire.
Competitive salary package £35,000 to £50,000, company incentives, further training and career progression.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply and contact me:
I-TEXO Recruitment, Architecture and Design.